Hepp DT are now offering tailor-made, training sessions to enable your staff to build the correct skills to feel confident in delivery Design & Technology / STEM in their classroom. These sessions can be booked as a full day, half day or a twilight session. Equally, if you’d prefer, you can come and visit us and carry out your training session at our brand new studio, based in Huddersfield. Light refreshments or more substantial meal options can be made available to suit your individual needs.
Due to current restrictions imposed by the government, working from home or via social media platforms is becoming the new norm. If you would prefer an online training session, we are more than happy to accommodate that request as well. Equally, this will suit colleagues from much further afield as we can all meet in the comfort of our own home or school environment.
Each CPD session on offer, will allow your staff to have hands-on experience of designing and making projects (that can then be recreated in the classroom), whilst having the expertise of a specialist guiding them through the process.
• All materials, resources and equipment will be provided on the day.
• Training sessions can be delivered to whole school or can be specific to individual or groups of staff.
• Training sessions will take place in the comfort of your own school – just a suitable classroom or space is all that is required
• Staff CPD training sessions are limited to certain dates throughout the year, so please contact us to discuss your specific needs.
• REGISTER your interest via the ‘CONTACT US’ page…