The national curriculum states schools must teach a variety of creative and practical activities, where pupils are taught the knowledge, understanding and skills needed to engage in an iterative process of designing and making. Is your school equipped to provide this to your children?
Hepp DT could be just what you are looking for as we provide high quality, engaging Design and Technology lessons and projects for all primary age children in your own school setting.
By choosing Hepp DT, we will…
– turn your primary classroom into a thriving hub of Design & Technology creativity
– take the hassle out of ensuring your pupils get their entitled Design & Technology curriculum at KS1 and KS2
– liaise with your school to organise tailor made sequences of lessons/projects fit for purpose
– work with both KS1 and KS2 pupils (as small targeted groups or full classes)
– plan, resource and deliver organised Design & Technology workshops that are fun, engaging and meaningful
– encourage enterprise opportunities within the project to enable schools to recoup costs and assist with parent/school links
– develop lifelong skills such as: resilience; cooperative learning; imitation; imagination; problem solving and reviewing.
Please get in touch to negotiate your tailor-made package as all costs are subject to class sizes, materials needed for each project and length of programme required.