Each material pack comes with the following components:
- Slot together box structure (4 sides) made from laser cut plywood
- 4mm dowel
- Bush made from laser cut plywood
- Handle made from laser cut plywood
- Stopper made from laser cut plywood
- Cams made from laser cut plywood (hexagon, egg shaped, eccentric, ellipse and shell shaped)
- Follower foot made from laser cut plywood
This slot together project is perfect to aid the teaching of mechanisms. Step by step instructions will also be provided to help ensure both teacher and child fully understand and maximise this project! Basic card shape templates are also provided to attach to the top of the automaton so you can see the motion in action!
This material pack includes the Hepp DT design portfolio that covers the design, make, evaluate and technical knowledge aspects of the project so teachers will have the confidence and knowledge to be able to teach mechanisms.
Each material pack comes with sandpaper and PVA wood adhesive as standard.
Quantity in box: Class set of 30